Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fun at Farching

When we arrived things were quite
The town became so full, one could not even walk without "hugging" the people next to you.
We enjoyed the evening and Saturday decided to do some "much needed shopping" in Heidelberg. My laptop computer was old and slow so my husband replaced it with this cute little Toshiba mini. Now keep in mind that while in the US we purchased Apple I-Pads which are just amazing!! With all our travel and moving- it's very nice to be able to send our heavy books into storage and download books to the I-pad; it's also great for keeping in touch while in mid-move, plus packs right in our carry on. The I-Pad dosen't do "EVERYTHING" the computer can do so this mini was just right; plus it has built in web cam so I can now do Skype. {and easy to move with}
We also now have a "Magic Jack" which enables us to call our boy's for free, and they can call us without making an overseas phone call! Of course if you have a Magic Jack as well...we can talk for FREE!!! My cousin Linda- who lives in Germany is now a very happy lady! {So is Rich...it's going to save our phone bill} LOL The kitchen cuboards and freezer are now replenished; I picked up everything I need to "Spring Clean" the house and with our new bed covering on the way everything will be fresh, clean and bright. Almost time to bid Winter Ado! 

No comments:

Post a Comment