Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our Trip

We will begin by spending the night in Rome. While there we will tour the Vatican, coliseum, Rome at twilight and the underground. The next morning we will begin our {10 Night Eastern Mediterranean Cruse on the Celebrity Equinox}
Our ports of call will be:
Sicily [Messina}Italy
Valletta Malta
Crete Greece
Rhodes Greece
Ephesus Turkey
Athens Greece 
Naples Italy
We're both excited about the trip-we'll be able to explore and just spend some uninterrupted time together. Perhaps I should make a list of things to talk about...although I'm sure Rich would tell you that I'm never at a loss for words! LOL
Seriously though, it's going to be wonderful to "run away together" As you can see by the dates, we'll be gone during Thanksgiving this year but I'll survive not preparing a large dinner- although we will miss being with family. "Thank you Linda and Chris for your wonderful invitation. I know you'll both enjoy a wonderful weekend with Chris, Amy and Johna!
Another piece of exciting news: My childhood friend Betti will be coming to Switzerland in April, for a LONG overdue visit!!! Like most of our Graduating class, Betti and I spent all of our school years together from First grade! Like most small towns; by the time we hit 6th grade we were more like "brothers and sisters" Anyway, Betti secured her ticket last night. I'm just so excited and will try to have everything planned before she gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment