Monday, April 23, 2012

Preparation

Today was very productive, we have arranged for check-in of our apartment, our internet/cable to be connected and have picked out furniture that will be delivered all within the first three days of our arrival in NH! I find myself still going over our inventory for various shipments but hopefully by Thursday I'll have firm knowledge on what will go where. NH will be the most difficult with only 450 lbs "airfreight". Just a few of our things to make the apartment feel like home...then [of course] I'll have to do some shopping for a few things but hopefully I'll be able to take my kitchen essentials. All of our electrical appliances are 220 so they will go straight into NZ.  I know my big cookbooks are out because of the weight but I'll be able to put a few small ones in my suitcase. Now I haven't been in the States for a couple of years however I've been looking at the Jenny Craig web site. I'm thinking of ordering their three meals a day plus desserts. I mean I'll still cook some things, however with just being me it makes sense to eat healthy and loose some weight in the process. between that and using the gym everyday I should be down to 124 before October! To be honest, I'm really looking forward to making a difficult time productive- in good ways. This is me keeping my chin up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment