Thursday, May 20, 2010

Richard and German

Hello everyone....what a night AND day!! My poor husband is being yanked around by the FSI German Department "yet again". I feel so bad for him-yet there isn't one thing that I can do about it. I can tell you that he is on top of the situation and working his way through Management to try to change thing's for future classes. Anyone that knows Rich can tell you that he doesn't just complain; he has a solution as well. "He's good that way"
However right now {unfortunately} I have no-news to report to you. I'm not sure how this will turn out but I know everything will be fine in the long run. I'll definitely keep everyone up-to-date...when we know, you'll know.
[I can tell you that he has applied for two jobs in Stuttgart Germany.]

1 comment:

  1. Forget the State department! Come to Stuttgart and I have the most wonderful house that will be ready in August! Check out my blog....for today, those are the people leaving for Washington DC. Call me when you get up...Chris wants to know what he is applying for in case he knows anyone to put in a good word!!

    ReplyDelete