Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My gosh

I just found out that Son number one "Craig" and his wife Trista are planning Baby number three!!! I've always wished that I could have had more children...now I'm receiving them as Grandchildren, I couldn't be happier...soon to be four and counting! When Corey was little he promised me Twelve Grandchildren just from him; {is that still the plan Corey?} I have to tell you, as a Mother; there's something very special watching the children "you raised" being a parent. It's happy tears! Our Grandparent Camp will be so much fun!!!
Rich and I are so Blessed!
Speaking of the big-guy, he had his special x-rays last week, and all went well. He said it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. I was able to go into the room and sit with him between pictures; the Dr and nurses seemed surprised that I was staying the two hours. They kept telling me I could leave and come back..finely I just said: "he's my husband, I'm staying" they were very nice about it! Now we're waiting for his Dr to look over the results and call us, to me...it's the hardest part of Medical Procedures. In a perfect world- we'd have the answers within the hour.
Charlotte is doing fine, she did however have an eye infection that prevented her from getting her first shots. The Dr placed her on Antibiotics and told Marissa is the problem persists..when she turns ONE they will have to do surgery. We're praying that it clears up on it's own. I've noticed in pictures that her hair is turning blonde and she has the most incredible blue eyes with long lashes....Chris said that she also has "this pout" that she does; Now correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't is MY responsibility " as her Grand Mother to  "TEACH" her how to use these "gifts" properly???!!! Chris tells me NOOOOOO...don't you dare!!! But, I think she needs me on this..since I DO have experience and was pretty good at it myself! Anyone have advise?
 

2 comments:

  1. OH YES! It is definately your responsibilty to teach her to pout until her parents give in! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corey says it was 20 children, and they were only going to have 1 bicycle, so they would have to learn to share. He says this idea is obsolete, since the Duggars beat him to it.

    ReplyDelete