Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tomorrow

Sorry for not posting for awhile- I trust everyone had a wonderful Easter; Rich and I spent the weekend in Germany with my cousin Linda and her husband Chris..we had an amazing time and being with family was a much needed gift. Chris and Marissa spent Easter with Craig and Trista so the Grandchildren were able to enjoy the day together as well..we were sent some cute pictures of the babies and will post them soon.
Today and tomorrow our thoughts are with our youngest son Corey. An amazing young man indeed! After a lot of School, Studies and preparation- he will take his MCAP tomorrow! No-matter how thing's go, Rich and I are so proud of him! We were definitely blessed with "THREE" wonderful son's and I cannot express in writing how much they mean to me. Needless to say; they are and will always be our world. Good Luck tomorrow Corey!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment