Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy May

Items continue to arrive for our Fisher Family Vacation, this is truly going to be a wonderful week for everyone! And extra special will be the additional week the kid's will be giving us to explore Switzerland. Rich and I were hopeful that our two older Grandchildren would be able to stay on for a few weeks after; however with an upcoming wedding in October and due to the rising place of plane tickets..we wouldn't be able to return with the children until October. Since School begins for them in September-- it would have been an unacceptable request of us. Perhaps Halloween might be an option this year.
With the resent death of Osama Bin Laden, life around the world has become a life of being on alert, don't get me wrong, no-matter where we live we're always more attentive to details of our surroundings {although I must admit I'm not very good at this}...especially when I'm shopping; "totally oblivious to whats going on around me!" Anyway, in a perfect world all would be over-done-with...however I think everyone remains on alert for yet another shoe to drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment