Sunday, January 11, 2015

Welcome to 2015

I hope everyone had a Fun and Safe entry into the New Year! 
Rich and I got to spend a couple of weeks in the United States visiting with our Family and extended family toward the end of "last year", and we had a wonderful time.
The beginning of this year has begun a little "Rocky"...even though I had TWO flu shots, 1 in the US and 1 here in NZ; roughly six months apart, I got the flu three weeks ago and I'm still not at 100%! I'm sure glad I had the shots otherwise I'm not sure how I would have reacted to it. And Yes, I will be getting a new one this year!
Rich and I are loving our new place in the City. We are walking distance to everything and I'm looking forward to the Fall weather. Although Summers are not too bad over here with Temperatures in the upper 70's during the day and low 60's in the evenings. 
It's going to be an exciting year as we save up and gear up for our Fisher Family Vacation! So far our last head count was 20 people...it's going to be one for the record books and its going to be The Best Fisher "Amazing Race" by far!So everyone coming better start getting in shape now, do not wait until the last minute. You've been warned.

3 comments:

  1. Testimony On How My Life was Transform through the help of a Godsent Lender.. Hello everyone, I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Dr Purva Pius did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 3%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Dr Purva Pius via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) and be free of internet scams. thanks... Kathie Roper from California, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need a loan to consolidate your debt? Are you in need of a loan
    to finance or expand your business? or for car purchase, buying a
    house and other personal loans ETC we give long term loan for five to
    fifty years maximum with 3% interest. You are 100% Guaranteed.
    contact us via email reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)
    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS:
    Full Name:________________________
    Country:_________________________
    State:__________________________
    Sex:____________________________
    Date of Birth:______________________
    Home Address:______________________
    Amount Needed:______________________
    Loan Duration:_______________________
    Cell Phone:_________________________
    Monthly income:____________________
    Purpose for Loan:___________________
    Occupation:_________________________

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my name is LUMBA RICKY and am from Austria and I was broke because I entered into a wrong business which made me loss all my money but as I was searching through the internet I saw an advert about a loan company named DR PURVA PIUS Loan Company whom can give a loan for as low as 3% interest rate with no collateral or credit card needed. I applied for a loan in the company to my greatest surprise the CEO of the company DR PURVA PIUS approved my loan of $500,000 which i used to get myself back to business. I said to myself i need to share this good news to the world so if you need any loan of any type with no collateral or credit card for as low as 3% interest rate I advice you to contact Navaro Loan Company at their email: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete