Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Know

It's been a long time since I've posted anything, however in my defense I have been very busy!
Our world became intense when Rich received a request to accept his next job in Afghanistan, needless to say we spent hours and days talking, doing web searches, going over everything an assignment like this would entail. After a few weeks "they needed an answer"..Rich tossed his name in the hat; and he will report next Summer.
Today our son Corey will take his MCAP. I called him just a short time ago to wish him well and of course to let him know how much we love him and how Proud we are of him no-matter where his future will take him! Rich and I have been blessed with "THREE" of the most wonderful young men in the world. I couldn't image our life without them, Craig, Chris and Corey are truly our best accomplishments in this life. We would both do it again a million years over.
We will be hanging out this evening, waiting for Corey's call when he's finished. I know Family and Friends are saying an extra prayer for him today...We treasure your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment