Tuesday, November 19, 2013

                                                          Whats New
Well the weather is getting warmer and the sun seems to be getting brighter. Our calendar is filling up with Thanksgiving and Christmas activities and the BIG news is; our household goods have arrived in country and will be delivered Monday! Its been a year since things were packed up in Switzerland and some things we asked not to be delivered here....so I have no idea whats coming...kind of scary isn't it? I just hope my kitchen things will all arrive. Hopefully soon they will come to put in my kitchen cabinets so I'll have a place to put everything!
Im looking forward to decorating our Christmas Tree, I'm so grateful with all our moves in this world that I have everything our boys made in School. I always pack them very carefully and they have been hanging on our Tree every year, since the day they were made. We have so many other things in storage..I'm thinking by the time I get to see everything again not only will my tears overflow with memories but We should have a lot of antiques in very good condition! 
 I know while many of you are preparing for Snow-over here we are getting ready for Summer. The BBQ Grill will soon be up and running, the Patio table and chairs have been set up on the patio for Rich and I to enjoy our morning coffee and warm evenings. The winds are ever present and with only the birds singing, the quietness of the neighborhood is very calming. 
         I DO wish it would SNOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment