Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chris

Big Relief, Chris just called and he's "safe"! Now I can fill you in. This week he is working with Detective Division, and today they went on a drug-bust "somewhere in Ca". They "13 Police Officers" raided a Meth House and took them out-of-business. {now you know why I was worried}
When he first told me my response to him was: don't go in there...call the Police! Of course right after I heard the words come out of my mouth- I realized what I said! As a Mother, I guess I'll always think of my boys as Little. In fact, although their quite grown up, two with a family of their own..somewhere in my mind they will always be little. Needless to say I'm very proud!!!      This was taken of Chris just after the raid:
In His word's:     They love their Meth, but I love my job more!! 
In my word's Chris: I love you more than you love your job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment