Sunday, May 9, 2010

Visitors

Hello everyone! First I want to thank you for all the Mothers Day wishes, Craig couldn't get reception {they were camping in Yosemite} but he and Trista texed a lovely message this morning. Chris phoned on his way to a Commander Training course this afternoon and Corey made it home from studying to wish me a happy Mothers Day. My husband sent beautiful flowers! 
My Brother and his girlfriend drove up from Tenn. for a weekend visit, we had a wonderful time. We took him to see The American Indian museum; he also wanted some good Korean food. So Rich did some checking on line and found just the one...it was amazing food-they really did an amazing job; in fact the whole atmosphere mad me a bit "homesick" for the area. Today I took Barbra shopping {we didn't purchase too much} but we had a nice time. It was really great of him to drive all their way here just to spend a weekend. It's nice to have him in my life again, we where having fun reflecting back on our childhood and just getting reacquainted again!

No comments:

Post a Comment