Thursday, September 6, 2012

In the Air again

Well, I had an opportunity to stay on the ground for Two months-- I'm going to visit my Family in Orange County for a few days. But, before I go I was able to get into one of the local area Cooking Classes. Its' a Four course with wine tasting class. The Theme is: 
French Country Kitchen; we will be preparing the following menu.
Charcuterie Plate with Fall Fruits
Sweet Potato Spatzle served with Brown Butter Sauce
Roast Pork with Apple and Sage
Chocolate Pots'de Creme
When I return from my trip I have another class to attend. I'm really looking forward to it as I LOVE to cook and learn new techniques in the kitchen. Chris and Marissa are very lucky that I'll be able to make this dish for them when I visit; Not to worry Charlotte..if you don't like this, Grandma will make you whatever you want!
My next class in October will be: Feasting on Harvest Soups and Stews. I'll write about that later. There are two more classes in November and December but I think I'll see how I like it before signing up for more.
I was able to Skype with Rich last night for a few minutes, all is very busy for him as he continues to dig through the mountain of paperwork that was so generously left for him. He hopes to find the bottom of the pile early next week. He also mentioned that Moral is very low where he is and that it was going to be a priority up next. If any of you have some great ideas for them, Please pass them along! Thank you in advance. You can send them to my email: tcafisher@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment