Monday, March 22, 2010

Lesson Learned

Before leaving for Ca. I went shopping for a few gifts to take. Of course the Grandchildren were easy, for my Daughter-In-Laws I settled on two Easter candles which were placed in a cute ceramic candle holder; one had bunnies and the other had spring chicks. Very cute! I also purchased two Easter towels- so I could roll each one before placing it in my luggage. I packed just a weekend bag so I could carry it on the plane and wouldn't have to mess with luggage pick-up. Now as much as I travel, one would think I'd be all over it...."however" when my bag went through x-ray, all that showed up was some wire and a couple of wicks.....Guess what happened to me then!? I was whisked away quickly along with my bag!
I can tell everyone from First hand experience; "America's Homeland Security is still running along strong!" And as for me.... A Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment