Friday, March 5, 2010

Present/Future

I was able to pick Rich up this evening after a rather long week of German immersion. It was good to see him and nice to have him "home" again. 
We continue to prepare for our move along with our up-coming trip to Ca. for Chris's Graduation from the Police Academy. I still can't seem to get my mind around my son being a Police Officer! I'm proud of him but at the same time I wish he would have chosen something safer to do!! {for all of you younger parents out there....the worrying never stops} And in some cases get's a bit worse. We're looking forward to seeing the West coast Fisher's, it will be the last time before leaving for Switzerland. I'm already looking forward to their visits, and of course the Fisher Family Vacation. Hummm...there I go again...I need to try harder to focus on getting things done now, and save the future for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment