Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Un-believable..

Alright everyone...listen to this one!! As of today our arrival to Bern Switzerland has been extended from "10 April to 2 June!" Welcome to my life......is this a Government run Department- or what!? {bet I'll get a 1-800-spank-me for that statement} Today I'm frustrated, tomorrow I'll be fine. 
The GOOD NEWS is: I'm way ahead of schedule right now, so yeah for me! Now of course this can change again at any given moment or it will stay the same {anyone want to play a game of Guess?} I think this will be Chapter Two: "How to ride the rollercoaster- and not fall off" Anyway, I think tomorrow I'll continue with the preparations "just-in-case" and if the date stay's the same I'll have very little to do in May. Either way, I'll be ready!

3 comments:

  1. NO NO NO!!! Say it isn't so!!! I am so depressed that you aren't coming sooner....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you say F-L-E-X-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened? I thought the person Rich was replacing was leaving early. I guess there's nothing to do, but "go with the flow", huh?

    ReplyDelete