Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rainy Day

It's a rainy day outside but the house is warm and cozy. I spent my morning baking chocolate chip cookies and cleaning..I just love productive days! I even have dinner cooking on low.
We received our Christmas package from Chris and Marissa last night; so many nice things--you shouldn't have gotten us so much; Our little Granddaughter is gift enough!! I keep waiting for the phone to ring with Chris and Marissa on the other end telling us that their on their way to the Hospital. I've even begun to charge my phone on my night table.."what" ME excited?? Naaah    Another piece of good news is that Corey will be joining us in Ca next month; he'll be able to split a few days each with his brothers, nieces and nephew. And yes, I'll be taking {a lot} of pictures for my Blog so be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment