Monday, January 17, 2011

Shower and Passport

Most important..Marissa and Chris had their Mommy and Daddy Baby shower yesterday. I do not have all the details yet but Marissa did post that they had a "wonderful time" with all their amazing family and friends. This is one of the times that my heart wishes we were living closer to our kids, these are the moments that I feel we're missing out on important times. My Grandparent's made such a difference in my life..will I make a difference if I'm not with them as much? I know it's the quality of the time we spend not the quantity, but I can't help but wonder....  I can't wait to visit with all of them next month!! The spoiling of the babies will commence!
On another note, we took Mikey to the Vet today for his check-up. He got current on his immunizations and we had to prepare his paperwork for our up-coming trip. Yes...Mikey now has a Swiss Passport. He is quite the little Diplo-Dog! Perhaps I'll write a Children's book {from his perspective} about all his travels- he sure has a lot of stories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment