Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rollercoaster

Wow, what an intense last few day's....my Uncle Richard had a heart-attack and needless to say it sent us for a whirl!!! With Linda {his daughter} and myself here in Europe; we both found ourselves relying on Lois {Linda's twin sister, my cousin} for all of our information. Thankfully Lois kept her cell handy to answer our call's and questions...and Yes, we had plenty! I was able to talk with my Uncle after his first procedure- and just hearing his wonderful voice put me at ease. Two surgeries and three stents later he is now back home and on the mend. There is damage to the Apex of his heart but the Dr.'s are very optimistic of a great recovery. I spoke with Uncle again today and he is very happy to be home along with a bit of confusion with all the new medication he now has to take--but not to worry he has a lot of people to help him take what he need's when he need's it. Auntie is holding up like the strong women she is, "I'm very proud of her". Sadly, if I had to walk in her shoes- I'd be a blubbering mess. Is it to late to say I'd like to be like her when I grow-up?
On BABY News: No, she still hasn't arrived. I think it's going to be a sneak-attack! She's already her own person and I love her for that!!! Still we remain ready whenever she decides to grace us with her presence.
Rich leaves tomorrow for Davos, it's going to be a very busy week for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment