Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November what??

WOW!! Where has this month gone? I mean this is always a busy time of year for me, but geese! Unfortunately one of my favorite things to do this time of year will most likely have to take place on-line. "SHOPPING".... Here at this Post we only have pouch mail, which means we can-not send anything that will not fit in a large envelope.We could however drive to one of the Military Bases in Germany and try to use the APO "which is an idea"...at least to send the kids a Swiss candy countdown calendar for December. They are like the European ones- only bigger! I need to get them on their way by the end of next week. 
I can close my eyes and see everyone getting ready for Thanksgiving...I so wish we could be with our kids this year. "not fair" But instead of sulking, Rich and I are going to Edinburgh Scotland to do a "recon" for our Fisher Family vacation in August. We will be staying at the same B&B we booked to make sure they'll be able to accommodate our growing family. The rest will have to remain a mystery, at least for now. I don't want to give any surprises away to the kids!!! As an extra bonus to us the kids will be arriving a week before the vacation to experience Switzerland! So we will defiantly have tons of pictures to post for all to see. "I get so excited just thinking about it!"
Oh..and I have been busy putting up "most" of our Christmas decorations. Although I still need the Grinch to put up the Tree!! "wish me luck" LOL But I'll take some pictures of the house for all to see...there's a bit of Christmas wherever you look in here. It's just so warm and cozy...my favorite time of year for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment