Friday, November 5, 2010

Since when..

So while going to work this morning I was noticing the way Swiss women dress. "Like me" they enjoy dark colors but also I noticed that no-one wore nylons- not one single person had nylons under their dress. "Tights"... dark tights, mostly black, Grey or brown. {now, I don't know about you but I haven't worn tights in years!} I guess it makes sense over here giving the fact that it gets so cold. Curiosity got the better of me and on my way home I stopped at the store to look and I can tell you that they do have nylons.."lots of them". Most everyone wears dark colors, I noticed that the stores carry a few pieces of color but nothing bright....dark blue,green,Grey.etc... I like the dark's. When my friend Pat came to visit me in DC, she took me shopping to "put some color into my wardrobe". It didn't work; I'm just not a Summer/Spring. I'm a Fall/Winter I like the warm colors. But I do have to give Pat credit...she tried very hard!
So don't put those dresses away for the winter ladies, run out and buy some cute tights...but stay away from the white!

No comments:

Post a Comment