Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 4

Today was very nice and even productive. Rich is signing in at the Embassy, meeting all the people he will work with. He has an amazing office! "with a nice view" I sat at his desk today working out the Decor in my mind;[ getting totally dizzy spinning around and around in his chair] and yes, it will be very distinguished. I'm excited to begin this new project! "I'll just need to remember not to spend my time spinning in his chair"
We were only able to look at one place today, I'm sorry to point out "I didn't like it at all" We have another appointment tomorrow afternoon and more on Wednesday and Thursday. I know it's only been 4 day's since arriving in country...but I was hopeful to find "THE HOME" quickly. I don't' know why I'm always in such a hurry to get settled...{yes I do, so we can be comfortable, settled, and begin to enjoy out time over here} I can never relax until my home is in order! { I have no-idea where on earth I get that either, but that's just the way I am.
I hope all is well with everyone, Rich and I are excited to hear about Chris and Marissa's First Ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment