Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Moving on

Rich got the word today, we are moving on to Bern! It's been quite the ride but I'm glad it's nearly over. The next thing to do is finalize our flight and get Mikey's papers stamped by the State Veterinarian. The movers will be here Monday morning to pack up and ship "thing's" we've acquired during our visit here. This weekend will be spent moving thing's to be shipped into the Family Room and putting our luggage in our room to prevent them from "packing it by mistake". I've heard some stories about some of the moving company's in the area who do-not speak or understand English...so wish us luck! I'm still in a state of disbelief, but Rich assures me; this is it and for sure we are leaving on the 17th.
We were able to get together with a wonderful friend tonight for dinner. Maria was posted in Tel Aviv with us. She one of the sweetest lady's I know. I love talking with her about thing's, she has that way about her that lets you know all will be fine. I'm comforted knowing she's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment