Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time flys

Hello everyone, Rich and I have been going almost non-stop since we got here. Today we spent the morning at the Embassy where Rich had a meeting "yes, he's working already" and I had to go see the RSO {Regional Security Office} to get a security briefing before being issued a pass to have access to the Embassy. After business was taken care of, we had to go look at houses...UGH!! I'm seeing rooms in my sleep--however have not located the home that will work for us yet. Looking again tomorrow.
By-the-way, Chris and Marissa have their "FIRST" Dr.'s appointment sometime today; and I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!! Hopefully we will have our iphones soon and will be able to call our children and hear their voices. Shealynn and Brady, Grandma & Grandpa miss you BOTH very much! We went to dinner and took a long evening walk in this old city, the weather has been Beautiful. On the way back to the Hotel we sat at a Cafe' and shared a banana split. We also took some pretty nice pictures that I will post soon. We're still having a bit of jet-lag but we should be good to go by Monday, or so they tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment