Monday, June 14, 2010

Pack Out

Today was the pack-out. Rich had moved everything into two rooms; although we didn't have a lot of weight- it was the "little thing's". Pictures, book's, clothes...etc. After watching them pack everything up and saw all the boxes, I thought about receiving "everything" on the other end. {I don't think I want to unpack all the stuff that we're going to have delivered} My gosh..I'll be sure to take "before"  pictures for you to see! Hummm, perhaps I should begin a new trend and host a first "Unpacking Party" Everyone bring a box-cutter! 
I sure hope we have a big place, Between our household good's that were put in storage when we left Germany- and the thing's we shipped out of Israel and now everything that went today... I'm a bit nervous about finding a home large enough for everything. Rich keeps telling me that {it will be fine} but I think he may have forgotten how large our home in Germany was and all the thing's we had.
"I remember"..... and omg I just now remembered that we bought a 75 gallon fish tank and stand with all the trimmings before leaving Israel! Oh bother...... think I'll run away to the hundred acre woods and stay with Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment