Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ready

House is clean, dishes done, floors clean, laundry done and trash removed. Mikey has had his bath and we're all packed. Early departure so we'll be up at 4am- shower, coffee and a quick thought to be sure I have everything.Now, I'm going to have to send some hot chocolate mix when I get back unless I find any at the airport. I'm bringing one can but it belongs to Marissa. By the time we get back the shelves should be restocked. Linda McIntire had asked me for my breakfast casserole so here it is:
                                        Sausage Egg Casserole
1 lb Jimmy Deans Pork sausage with Sage 
1/2 bag shredded hash browns
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
6 eggs
1 cup milk
4oz cheddar cheese
     Cook and crumble sausage; drain. Place hash browns in greased 13x9x2 pan. Sprinkle with salt, then layer sausage, cheese, and green peppers. Beat eggs and milk together, pour over layers.
Bake: 350 for 50-60 min.
Enjoy....it's always been a hit with the kids and adults serve with fresh fruit and hot buns.

1 comment: