Monday, February 7, 2011

Shealynn

Today is Shealynn's 8th Birthday!! I know they celebrated on Saturday with a trip to the Science Museum and then with a "sleepover" for her friend's. {Bet there wasn't much sleeping} The gift's I ordered for her didn't make it in time for her Birthday, REAL upset about that..when I pay for express mailing, I expect them to Express Mail the gifts!! I called this morning to speak with her but everyone's still sleeping. Have to try again later. 
As a Fisher Grandchild, Shealynn "who is now on Passport #2 has been traveling since she was born" Her first trip was to Seoul Korea when she was just a baby. Craig and Trista have been wonderful sending pictures, bringing her to visit, letting us visit them and phone calls. I can't wait until Rich and I get to "have them" for a few week's over their Summer Vacation's! {Grandparent's Summer Camp} The Counties will change but the memories will hopefully be wonderful for them {and us}.
We're truly Blessed. Happy Birthday Shealynn!!! Muah..XO

No comments:

Post a Comment