Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Two Days

So excited..two more days and Rich and I will be on our way to welcome our newest family member. Charlotte was named after "two Grandmothers". My middle name: Charlotte; and Marissa's Grandmother; Jean. 
I still have to purchase a few last minute things to take back, finish the laundry, get the house prepared and pack but I'll be ready by the time we have to leave! We're also taking Mikey on this trip so I'll have a few extra thing's to get ready...He'll have his bath tomorrow.
We'll be spending the first week with Chris and Marissa and the second week with Craig and Trista. Corey will come for one week- splitting his time between the two. I already know it's going to be hard to come back..."looking forward to August"! Meanwhile I think I'll just keep packing and look forward to "this" time.
sound asleep at 9days old
Craig,Trista,Shealynn and Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment