Thursday, September 1, 2011

This just in

As you know we have been waiting on news from Washington to find out if I'll stay here in Bern while Rich goes to Afghanistan. Because of Diplomatic Status; the answer is No- Rich will be posted back to DC with duty in Kandahar. SO my friends- the search is on. If anyone knows where there is a nice "furnished" two bedroom/ two bath that will accept one small 9yo dog, that will be available in July 2012 Please let me know!!
In the mean time I will be "packing up" again after each Holiday and marking my boxes {Storage} or {New Zealand} Since Wellington is a furnished post the only things we're allowed to bring are items of comfort and things to make the house feel like "our" home. For sure my kitchen, our bed, photos and television. I'm very grateful for our I-PAD's; we no-longer have to pack and carry around books! Two thing's I'm really good at are packing and home decorating; in fact we will be able to enjoy our New Zealand home for THREE WHOLE YEARS!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment