Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Time will tell

I went to talk with my Dr. yesterday morning, thank god he was very "up to date" on my issues. I began my new medication yesterday and he told me by the end of the week I should begin to feel "normal" again. Thank you Betti, for your wonderful letter..needless to say it made me cry....
Rich found out that his replacement here in Bern will be arriving in June which means we'll be leaving here early June 2012. Our new departure date is good since he was able to sign up for an extra class that he need's at FSI. Just another reason to believe that everything happens for a reason; two months early is a gift. Work has been busy this End of Summer- I think in October things will slow down a bit until after the Holidays. 
Since Friday is the First Day of Fall, I've decided that it's time to re-decorate. Time to pack away the Summer fabrics, candles, decorations and pull out the warmer cozier fabrics and colors of Fall. It's also a great time to re-arrange wardrobes, out with the old and in with the new {again}.

No comments:

Post a Comment