Friday, August 27, 2010

Fun

Our life here in Switzerland can be a bit overwhelming at time's. "especially when one want's to do-it-all!" There are so many fun thing's comming up. Begining this weekend, with an Old Town Fair. They will have over 150 venders and 50 food and wine bars. We plan to attened tomorrow. Also tomorrow and Sunday is the Autumn Festival called Snef and Benichon which is "the" place to go to get Traditional food dishes and I'm told is the ideal place to discover the best mustard!
Next weekend on 4 September is the chocolate Festival and there will be the Grindelwald Alpine Cheese Festival on the 18th; plus many more that are not as highly published. These are often small local fest- which are even better, it's just a matter of going out for a drive in the countryside and seeing what you come across. "Have I told you that this is a fun place to explore?!" Never a dull moment- there's always something going on!!! Even when the towns are quite; the Embassy has functions. Tonight we're going to the Marine House for some kind of bash, should be fun! I'll bring the camera this weekend and take lots of pictures to post for you to see. {wish me luck} sometimes I get caught-up in the moment and forget to take the pictures...but I'll try to remember just for you.

Now I have a couple of pictures to post of Chris "on the job" Marissa went on a Ride-a-long the other night and took these action shots:
OH-O searching

 And booking...

Now I don't like to think about the danger he put's himself in everyday, you see I taught him to stay away from people like that. But here he is....going up to the very same people... crack addicts, gang bangers and people who would rather shoot you than look at you! I can understand his career choice but "I am his Mother"
To leave on a funny note, he goes through a lot of hand sanitizer on his shift's. He calls it "Ghetto Be Gone" LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment