Friday, August 13, 2010

Week..

Monday: worked in the house and went shopping, Tuesday: Lunch with the girls downtown, "what a fun group of women!"Wednesday:worked at the house, and got to cuddle with the 14 day old baby next door...so cute! Thursday: got brave and had my hair done by someone who could only say "hello & goodbye" in English. So when I sat down in the chair- my thought's were- it couldn't look any worse- and my hair grows fast. However to my surprise, it came out just fine! Today-Friday, Rich will bring our long awaited car home after work and tonight we'll be getting together with friend's at the Brau'House or the Buskers Fest. It all depends on the weather, we're going to have a wet weekend. Saturday afternoon they are sending someone to show me how to work this new oven! It also works as a steamer and has a warming draw. They had finely sent me the instructions in English..but apparently if I use the wrong pan or foil..I will ruin the inside of the oven. Now, if your familiar with my past experiences with ovens, you now know if there is a way for me to mess-it-up..I WILL find it! We're unable to leave the area this weekend because Rich is on-call for 24hour duty until Wednesday; so our commissary/PX trip will be next Saturday. That's a good thing because it will give me the week to work on my list of what we need to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment