Monday, August 30, 2010

The Kids

Chris and Marissa made a trip to Alameda to spend the weekend with Craig, Trista and kid's. They had a very busy but fun weekend--beginning with a trip/tour to the Jelly Belly Factory.
When I first saw this picture, I almost cried! I just can't believe how much Shealynn has grown!! She look's so grown-up! Brady has gotten a bit taller, but is still our little one!
On the way Marissa took a couple of pictures of the kid's:
Always the loving big sister
So grown-up!
Our silly little boy!
  They also got to attend a Football game for Shea and Brady's school. Shealynn made the cheer-leading team and they are still waiting on uniforms to arrive. In the mean time- this is their outfit: colors are Black and White.
Go Pirates!!!
 Craig and Trista are very involved with the kid's and their activity's. When there wasn't enough room for Shealynn in the Girl Scout troop, Trista took a class to become a GS Leader and began a new Troop. " I think she's at nine girls now" Also Craig is very involved with Shea's cheer leading...he learns all the cheers and moves so he can help Shealynn learn her routine!! I was speaking with him yesterday and he's looking forward to Brady getting into sports next year. I love that they're so involved with the children!!
After what I'm sure was a long day; it look's as though they were able to take a break in the park for some R&R:
Brady with his "Uncle Fish"
Shealynn, with her Daddy
And here are Chris and Marissa "our next Family in waiting"........

2 comments:

  1. Chris is looking more and more like Rich every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how Chris looks like Rich. Unbelievable. At first I thought it was pics of Rice

    ReplyDelete