Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Inside/outside

Pretty crazy at the moment. I'm working hard inside the house- but with all the windows I get beautiful views outside while I work. It's like pulling the outside in, so to speak. Everyday I'm noticing how bad the outside living space is looking and no matter what I accomplish inside the neglected yard just pulls the satisfaction away. Now, we have a push mower with a grass catcher, {since I'm a Green kind-of-girl, I love it} The problem at the moment...the wheels lock when I try to push it. Now it will go backwards..but that doesn't cut the grass. It looks as though I'm going to have to take a day and just work outside; either that or hire a gardener!
I was able to chat with Katrina last night on FaceBook, she had sent me a letter filling me in on Corey's life and her's as well. {Thank God for girls!!} Otherwise I would never know what my boy's were doing. Her advise to me was: Perhaps I should Fire them, and get three new one's!

2 comments:

  1. I'll tell Chris that his position as #2 is in jeopardy and that you are taking applications and conducting interviews for 3 new and improved Swiss sons. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... in case you are wondering who "James" is, he is my alter ego. I forgot i was logged into my fake email account when i posted that. His name is James Clarkdale and he is a EU based CNC machine manufacturer that I use for "Industrial Espionage" purposes with our competitors to get a little intel on certain things like pricing sheets and policy. Creepy- I know, but highly effective! LOL!

    ReplyDelete