Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Good Day

We had another beautiful day here in DC, Rich was home early and cleaned the back yard. So it's now ready for B'BQ! Although I'm still not sure how long we'll be here to enjoy it.
Tomorrow morning the couple who will be renting this house next are coming to look at it, they have four children and a large dog so it should suit them fine. Too-bad I won't be able to give them a move-out date; but like I've said in the past- I think it's going to be a sneak attack! If we have to stay until June- we will move to another corporate apartment so the new family will be able to move-in and get settled. School begins for the kid's at the end of July here. 
I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of Spring, and for my European Friend's...remember to set your clocks ahead 1 hour before going to bed Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that, I forgot. I guess I would have been early to church though! LOL

    ReplyDelete