Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunny and warm

Today was so beautiful and warm, I decided to take a day off. Now of course I did routine housework, and was able to accomplish the laundry but other than that it was just nice. I was able to make my appointment with the Dentist- so my teeth are all clean, with no-cavities! "another check off my list".
Now, you know how fresh the air is this time of year with just a hint of sweetness.? While on my way into the Dental office today I had to pass through the worst mass of cigarette smoke...there was just no-way to walk around it. Why do people have to smoke at entrances?? It doesn't matter where I'm going, shopping, the mall, movie theaters, restaurants, Dr's. Offices....no-place is off limits! I absolutely despise smelling like cigarette smoke. Yuck-- I wish we could make them pay to have our clothes cleaned. Anyway, I'm sure that I'm not alone in my thinking.
Tomorrow we have some rain coming in so it will be a good day to go through some more of the "little things".

No comments:

Post a Comment