Monday, March 8, 2010

It's the little things...

It's Monday and I'm still going through things. Now keep in mind that we're renting a fully furnished house, however that never stopped me from shopping for little thing's to personalize the place to make it a little more "homey" a bit more me. However now that it's time to move I find that I have a lot of the "little things" from shopping. A German Christmas tin, candles, a coffee pot, rice cooker, books, And make-up, an assortment of hair supplies, lotions etc..... I find myself in the 'ol take or toss routine. Something that I'm not good at! At the same time I'm working on a list of things to have before our pack-out day- sheets and towel sets are first on my list. But not to worry I have four whole weeks to accomplish everything. It wont be until after I step on the plane that I'll be able to take a deep breath and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment