Thursday, March 11, 2010

Still moving on

Another beautiful day here in the State's with lot's of sunshine and sweet smelling air. We have some rather intense rain coming in later tonight that will go on through the weekend, but I expect within a few weeks the trees will be in bloom along with various flowers and such. I'm enjoying the Spring here in DC, there's a lot to see and do. If anyone would like to visit the area; I would suggest this time of year or in the Fall. Summer is just too hot and crowded- which can make waiting in lines and walking around outside a bit uncomfortable.
I'm beginning to see the end of my appointments, so many things to accomplish in order to receive a Medical clearance. But all necessary to this lifestyle- We should also be receiving our Diplomatic Passports soon. We're still waiting for word from Bern on our official reporting date. "Inquiring minds want to know"

No comments:

Post a Comment