Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shopping

Today I was able to get some shopping done for our move. I can now cross Towel Sets and Sheets off my list! The towel sets were on sale at Costco, so if you need them- now is a good time to buy. I just love thick and plush! 
I hope everyone remembers to set their clocks ahead one hour tonight before going to bed. The Winter season passed through quickly this year...Spring will soon be here and all will be shiny and new; but for now I'll enjoy the rain- knowing what it will bring with the sunshine. Unfortunately, now that all the snow is gone the yard is very visible again, so on the very next nice day I'll need to spend some time "cleaning up" from the storms. I've been getting a lot of mail asking about our move....sorry everyone, the Embassy is closed on the weekend so the soonest we'd hear anything would be Tuesday. As soon as we know-you'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment