Thursday, October 21, 2010

Temperature dropping

Yesterday we awoke to frost on the ground and this morning the car was iced-over. That being said, I love this weather! I had my German class yesterday- took the strab into the Baunhoff and decided to walk to the Embassy from there. The air was so fresh, crisp and snappy; I just loved the cold air on my face. Wonder if they have a job for me in the Arctic's? Or Iceland? "now that would be my dream job" LOL It's already beginning to warm up out there, the temp is up to 30 right now. I'll have to finish up so I can get out for my morning walk before it gets too-warm.
You can all look forward to my Blog this weekend...we will be going to a cheese factory, Chocolate Factory and the HR Giger Museum. Containing the biggest existing collection of sculptures, furnishings and film sets. Giger is best known for his visual effects in the film Alien. We'll also be having lunch in the Alien Restaurant! Since I intend to get a lot of pictures...I'll write a separate blog for each site. Humm...wonder how fun it would be to have an Alien Dining Room?!

2 comments:

  1. I went to the Giger museum when I was there... its really cool! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now our road takes us to the magnificent kingdom of Goa…The people of this kingdom are strong, prudent and very hardworking… The kingdom of Goa is the most important in India…It is civilized, having famous orchards and water. It is the coolest place in India and it is the most plentiful in foodstuffs. May be its honeymoon random vacation or family fun book your Goa holiday packages
    from flexi tours and get details and more than what you think

    ReplyDelete