Friday, October 22, 2010

Word is in

I received an e-mail from the Bureau of Diplomatic Security yesterday; I've been granted clearance to classified information at the SECRET level. Top secret will have to wait until they finish their investigation. I also just received a call from the Embassy, informing me that I could begin work as early as Monday. I have already been introduced to my new Boss and he showed me my new office. Now getting into my office will be a little iffy at first; at least until I can memorize the code to get in. "I was never good at remembering numbers!!!! IE: locker combination's, phone numbers, addresses...and without my GPS I would be lost 90% of the time"!!! And let us not forget that people call me Lucy...{from I Love Lucy} so I should be bringing a lot of color and excitement to the job! You should wish my new co-workers well!!!! As soon as I'm up and running I'll send out my State e-mail address. Rich and I will be working in the same building, on different floors---which reminds me, I'm going to be decorating Rich's Office for the Holidays beginning Mid-November...I've decided on the theme: The Grinch Cave. So if you can help by forwarding me any web-sites selling good Grinch Items Please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment