Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year 2011

Well, after two days of chaos and total destruction of the house I have all the Christmas decorations taken down, packed away and have managed to put things back together quite nicely. The kitchen is spotless, the living room cozy and the gym is awaiting my workouts-"which I have been putting on the back burner for the last few weeks" {I'm a very bad girl!} But I'll be back, full swing in no-time!
I'm not exactly sure what we will end up doing tonight to bring in the New Year; but my cousin Linda and her husband Chris will be here to bring it in with us. In fact they are on their way as I write this, they came for a visit just after we moved into this house although this visit will be much more comfortable...we have furniture this time!
I hope everyone brings in the New Year safely. We wish you much joy, good health and a lot of love for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment