Saturday, January 8, 2011

What week

So alright..where did the week go?! I've been "trying" to get into some kind of routine however I'm failing miserably. Just one of those weeks where intentions are good but the outcome sucks!
On a good note- I did get to shop for my Granddaughter #2 on-line the other day; I had so much fun! Chris sent pictures of the Nursery along with the new stroller, car seat and bathtub. The room is beautiful! Chris and Marissa have done a wonderful job putting it all together! "if I sound like a proud Mother; it's because I am"
After the baby shower this week we will all await her debut with much excitement... I just hope she doesn't decide to take her time like her Daddy did!
Good news on the mail over here; we now have a DPO and sometime in February we will be able to mail packages! So next month you can anticipate getting a chocolate package from Switzerland. I look forward to putting them together.
It's warm out today and my snow is "almost" gone!! Time for a blizzard! Rich is cleaning out the garage and I have a few things I need to pick up, but other than that I think we'll have a relaxing day. I'll also be sweeping up all the pine-needles from the top balcony, {it's such a little thing to put-up with from our pine trees in the back yard} The smell is amazing! Did I tell you that I LOVE-IT HERE????

No comments:

Post a Comment