Monday, January 10, 2011

Agenda's

So...what's on your agenda this week? Other than the two day's Rich will be gone I have a very mild week. This morning I put on a homemade Pea Soup, Played Cinderella and cleaned out the fireplace, dusted, vacuumed and cleaned the kitchen; tomorrow? More housework of course! I'm also going to pick my cross-stitch back up and try to finish it before Summer. It's another large winter village so it will keep me occupied for awhile!
Last evening we went to our friend's home for dinner, as always we had a wonderful time. I made dessert: a homemade Burnt Sugar Chiffon Cake with Burnt Sugar Frosting. I'll post a picture of the cake sometime today.It's a great cake however I find the frosting a bit too sweet for me...then again living in Europe and buying from the Bakery's I'm used to eating pastries containing very little sugar. So for me- a doughnut at Krispy Cream makes my head hurt after one bite! Even when the boy's were little and we would return to the State's from Europe, they would get sick eating the rich foods and ask when we could go back home?! LOL
I'm really looking forward to our trip to Ca. next Month..."really missing the kids".

No comments:

Post a Comment