Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More snow

"I LOVE day's like this" It's cold, windy, overcast and snowy! I walked to the market this afternoon and it was so nice that I found myself walking extra slow to enjoy the moment. The street's weren't very busy...most people were driving...why anyone would choose to drive on a day like this is beyond me. Oh well, I can't expect everyone to enjoy the same thing's I do...can I.?. 
I talked with Rich last night, he's doing fine and getting settled in. Security levels have gone up here in Europe because of the suicide bomber yesterday at the Moscow airport. It's such an awful thing when something like that happens and No, I'm not uncomfortable living over here. The people who are in the right positions do their best to protect and serve,,just like they do in the USA; sometimes bad thing's happen "Everywhere". I look at it like this: When God call's me home..it's not going to matter where I am or what I'm doing. So I might as well be enjoying myself! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment