Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Changes

It's just one of several day's during the year when I will tire of the house and feel the need to re-arrange. Today was such a day {keep in mind that I've been thinking about this for awhile}. So with the vacuum and my dusting rag ready- away I went! Most of the change for today was on the second level..living-room and study. I took the two recliners from the den to the living-room and the love seat recliner from the living-room to the den; after shuffling around book cases, file cabinets, lamps and end tables- I'm finely finished. What a project that was!! But worth every minute..both rooms look amazing. The next room I want to tackle is the kitchen; time for some changes there as well. I'm excited to see how it comes out, but I already know it will end in a shopping trip to Ikea! I think perhaps I'll do it next week while Rich is gone, it's sure to keep me busy!
Now it's time for me to hit the gym for awhile...hummm...do you think moving furniture counts as "toning"? Ya, I didn't think so either, but hey- it was worth a thought  "right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment