Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Now or Later

To come now or not...tis the question my Granddaughter is pondering. Yes we're all excited so whenever your ready..... "SWEETIE"
I was texting with Marissa last night and she is doing great. Chris is working hard and he'll be able to take Maternity leave as well, I wish they would have given Rich leave when the boy's were born; I'm glad that they will have the opportunity to bond as a family. Chris has already requested no-visitors for the first week or two...they will be going on lock down! LOL Now the Baby shower is Sunday, Marissa isn't sure she'll make it or not; but my guess is: If she's anything like her Mommy...she's going to want to attend the party too!
Now I haven't forgotten about Shealynn and Brady...I'm very excited to see them too!! I love spending time with everyone of them.
Last night Mikey got his haircut and this morning got a shower...he's looking good- and smells good too! All is well over here and looks to be another productive day.

1 comment:

  1. It is time for the Weekly State Department Blog Round Up and you are on it!

    It is found here:
    http://smallbitsfs.blogspot.com/2011/01/part-1-new-stuff-and-100-or-so-blog.html

    If you would like the links to your site removed (or corrections are needed) please contact me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete