Thursday, January 27, 2011

Overdue

Today we are officially overdue! Last night I had a dream that when Rich and I went back to meet our new little one...she still hadn't come!! Marissa was still pregnant, and the Dr was saying it could be week's more.... "I'm glad it was only a dream" 
Today has been rather quite but nice. "Almost at the bottom of the laundry pile"...that seems to be the one draw-back with this house. "The washer/dryer combo" It take's 4 1/2 hours for one load to wash and dry. However if I put more than 7 pieces in the machine, it doesn't dry properly and "everything" comes out wrinkled. I then end up spending time ironing thing's I shouldn't have to like my husbands boxers!! 
Tomorrow I have my second piano lesson, I used to play a little when I was younger but it's fun to pick it up again. My Teacher is German but speaks a little English so between my German and his English everything is working out. My music book is all in German but it's not a problem since music has the same notes, keys and scales whatever language it's in!
The Embassy is having their own version of "The biggest looser", although I'm not officially signed-up, I'm still working hard in my "home gym". I'm never at a loss for thing's to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment