Sunday, July 25, 2010

Done

"Unpacking" that is. We were able to finish emptying the boxes yesterday. I now have things everywhere, seriously....we really need to purchase some cabinets! Today I will try to arrange the living room "somewhat", yesterday Rich was also able to hook-up our AFN in record time! I should say that it's good to see the commercials that were on when the boy's were growing up...still going strong. Makes me miss them even more!!!!!! They grew up to fast and I wish I could turn back the time :(((((...pause... Alright enough feeling sorry for myself, I've got too much to do!
For those of you who were concerned about Rich getting a beer yesterday, we made a trip to the grocery last evening and found a store that sold beer and wine. Rich got two bottles of Hefe-Weissen Dunkle Beer which made his day complete.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Glad to know you are well on your way to making the house a home!

    ReplyDelete