Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello again

Wow, nice to be able to blog again! I've had so much to say I'm not sure where to begin. We are "living" in our new house with very little of course. Our shipment has not come-in so we are at the mercy of the Embassy welcome kit...two plates,two cups and I'm not sure what happened but we got three bowls. "someone must have been asleep at the conveyor belt of greetings" We heard through the grapevine that our car and shipment from Va made it into Port on Tuesday; no word on delivery. I think we will be hit sometime next week with everything at once, it's a bit frustrating living in a home out of a suitcase- I think some would have more at a campsite than we do here. However all is not lost, just tonight Rich was able to hook us up on-line. He could not hook up the cable for television though..we were provided with an old Sharp TV with a built in VCR and it doesn't have the connections for cable! A brief back to the future moment. LOL We are able to receive German, French and of course Swiss show's, two English channels..CNN and MTV; look-out Corey, I'm learning all the Hip-Hop moves so I'll be able to embarrass you properly when we go out! In my mind I can hear you right now saying...{OMG...noooooo, that's just wrong....Mom!!! Noooooo!} Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. "Now your just smiling shaking your head"
I was able to catch up on my e-mail all 165 messages! It's so nice to know that so many people missed my blog! I'm glad that you like reading it! I will mention that one of the letters was very informative from my daughter-in-law Marissa; I'll write about that another time- just know all is well with her, Chris and the baby.
Well I think I've gone on enough for one night, it's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment